‘AMI’ is Aspect Media International Limited. ‘The Client’ means the party, or any person
acting on their behalf with whom AMI contracts.
1. All charges & prices for services carried out by AMI are subject to VAT (where
applicable) at the prevalent rate.
2. All estimated prices quoted, whether written or verbal, are for the listed and mentioned
services only. Any additional services required to complete a project will be quoted for
in advance and charged accordingly. Deliveries and couriers are additional.
3. An invoice will need to be raised for the full quoted and agreed amount before work
can commence on any job. A separate invoice may need to be raised for any extras
such as distribution, storage, deliveries or mailing.
4. All work is invoiced with a 30 day invoice, monthly or on completion of project stage
unless otherwise agreed at AMI’s discretion.
5. All estimates are based on expected or agreed design/production time.
6. Where there is a change of brief, AMI will inform the Client in advance of any extra
costs likely to be incurred.
7. All projects are planned to an agreed schedule. Non-adherence to this schedule by
the Client may result in compromising final delivery deadlines.
8. Whilst every effort will be made to achieve agreed delivery, AMI cannot accept liability
or be held financially responsible for any targets or deadlines being missed for
delivery of any work.
9. AMI reserves the right to invoice for any disbursements for part works carried out
including third party costs incurred on a project should the project be unable to be
completed for any reason or has been delayed/put on hold by the Client for a period of
30 days or more.
10. Disbursements on behalf of any Client may result in a request for payment in advance
from the Client.
11. Once final proofs/materials have been signed off, AMI cannot be held responsible
financially or otherwise for any errors relating to publication, programming or any end
12. It is the responsibility of the Client that all materials (including, but not limited to
images, text, logos, videos, data, as well as intellectual property in other media)
supplied to AMI by the client will have the relevant copyrights, licenses and
permissions for use in the commissioned project. AMI will not accept responsibility/
liability for infringements caused by any wrongly supplied materials.
13. AMI reserves the right to commission freelance support or outsource any job if it is felt
it is in the best interests of the Client. Any outsourced job remains the property/
responsibility of AMI and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by
14. As part of larger projects which involve 3rd parties commissioned directly by the client,
AMI will not be held responsible in any way for services not carried out/managed
directly or indirectly by AMI.
15. Advice of any loss, quality or damage issues must be reported to AMI within five clear
working days of delivery and receipt and any claim in respect thereof must be made in
writing to AMI within 3 working days thereafter. AMI shall not be liable in respect of
any claim unless the aforementioned requirements have been complied with.
16. In the event of any bona fide dispute or difference arising between the parties in
connection with the Contract (excluding any dispute relating to non payment of the
Charges, for whatever reason), the parties shall attempt to resolve such dispute or
difference in good faith or by mediation. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform
AMI immediately of any issue that may lead to a dispute (including but not limited to
quality, service, cost, deadline), without such information, no disputes will be entered
17. Whilst taking every care to protect all media, components and correspondence
supplied, AMI cannot accept liability or be held responsible financially or otherwise for
any loss. Disputes will not be entered into.
18. AMI accepts no liability for any loss or damage to Goods / services completed or delivered by
third parties/couriers/subcontractors through us or otherwise, including, the Hosting of
the Client’s websites, social media profile pages, emails and delivery of components / Goods.
19. The ownership of the web pages and copyright therein shall remain with AMI until
payment in full has been received for all sums owing. Once payment has been
received, ownership and copyright shall pass to the Client for page text and graphics
specific to the Client. Ownership of all design and code used in processing web pages
shall remain with AMI and it is expressly agreed that the use of such code in
processing the web pages does not confer any passing of title from AMI to the Client.
19. The ownership of marketing content and data shall remain with
AMI until payment in full has been received for all sums owing. Once payment has been
received, data will be downloaded / transferred for the content / data
specific to the Client. Ownership / Management of all platforms used in processing the
marketing campaigns shall remain with AMI and it is expressly agreed that the use of such data in
processing marketing campaigns does not confer any passing of title from AMI to the Client.
20. AMI cannot guarantee the Client exclusivity of any marketing concept, strategy, design
or other intellectual property provided. Therefore AMI will not accept liability for any
alleged claim from the Client or any Third Party as the result of similarity in part or
whole of a Third Party’s copyright protected or registered trademark or brand, identity,
colour usage, image style and content, product or otherwise.
21. It remains the Client’s responsibility to seek copyright protection if desired for any
creative/intellectual property provided to the Client by AMI.
modify according to there own data protection policies documentation.
23. When out of contract with AMI all sensitive data such as access to advertising
platforms are deleted within 12 months. Basic company and contact details and
access is kept on file for potential future updates to websites, videos etc (website
access information and contact details are kept on record for updates and
maintenance. This information can be removed / erase or modified if required.
24. AMI may purchase domain names on behalf of the Client. Payment and renewal of
those domain names is the responsibility of the Client. The loss, cancellation or
otherwise of the domain brought about by non or late payment is not the responsibility
of AMI. The Client should keep a record of the due dates for payment to ensure that
payment is received in good time.
25. If at any point during the design or development cycle a client wishes to cancel, they
may do so but will be invoiced an amount that AMI judges to be proportional to the
amount of work completed on the commission.
26. AMI reserves the right to the addition of our Company credit on projects and, to the
use for self-promotion any work carried out for the Client.
27. AMI reserves the right to use both initial creative concepts and final approved design
work for the purposes of AMI’s marketing activities (both online and offline) unless
otherwise agreed with the Client.
28. Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to its clients.
Notification will be sent to all clients at the time of the Terms and Conditions
29. AMI shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of the
contract for any reason beyond it’s control including (without limiting the foregoing),
Act of God, Legislation, War, Act of terrorism, Fire, Flood, Drought, Failure of power
supply, Lock out, Strike by employee’s in contemplation of furtherance of dispute or
inability to procure materials required for the performance of the contract. During the
continuance of such a contingency the Customer may, by written notice, elect to
terminate the contract and pay for work done and materials used, but subject thereto,
shall otherwise accept delivery when available.
30. AMI will have a lien over any product, data or materials if all payments due from you
have not been paid and cleared in full within 1 month from the date of the invoice. We
reserve the right to withhold supply of goods and, in the case of web services, this
includes recalling services including the hosting of websites.
31. The Client is agreeing fully to AMI’s trading Terms and Conditions by commissioning