We have launched a social media driven competition to find the very best Apprentices currently working within the UK Manufacturing industry.
- 12 “Apprentices of the Month Winners with an overall “AMI UK Manufacturing Apprentice of 2018.”
- Prizes for each monthly winner (£100 vouchers of choice)
- Prize and award for the yearly winner who is judged best of the 12 “Monthly Winners” (prize to be determined)
- The candidate needs to be involved any aspect of UK Manufacturing on an Apprentice scheme
- The candidate needs to be nominated by someone within your company with a cover story with reasons for the nomination (used for the write up)
- Once an apprentice has been entered, their entry will be valid for the whole year and could be awarded ‘Apprentice of the Month’ in any month from entry.
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to enter.
- If chosen as a monthly winner, we will request a picture of the apprentice.
- All information and entry details will be kept private.
- Dedication to the job and employing company
- Recent success and qualifications
- Outstanding effort academically and practically
- Overcoming obstacles / problems faced
- Reasons/factors that set them apart from others
Social Media info:
- This is solely a national social media campaign, no awards ceremony.
- We will post a news story with details of the winner with details of his/hers respective company – posted in the last week of the winning month. EG 26th January for January’s Apprentice of the Month.
- A copy will be made available for the company of the winner to be used on their social medias.
We look forward to hearing from you!